Thank you to all the filmmakers who shared their projects with RR|FF 2019!
First and foremost RRFF recognizes the hard work and dedication it takes to get to this point!
Submitted films all go through a 3-stage juror process with reviewing judges who include university film professors, producers, policymakers and film lovers. All submissions must use the link above to our Film Freeway Page.
Final Deadline: August 2nd, 2019
Notification of Selection: September 20, 2019
RULES & TERMS
1) All decisions of programmers and jurors are final. All entries will be viewed and given equal consideration.
2) NO ENTRIES AND OR FINAL SELECTIONS WILL BE RETURNED.
3) All submitted materials must include the FilmFreeway tracking number and additional information as listed in the General Rules.
4). Press Kit materials as listed above will be sent only upon notification of Officially Selected. The Red Rose Film Festival assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY of marketing and promotion if proper press kit materials are not sent after notification as deemed in the General Rules. It is the sole responsibility of the Filmmaker to send all materials listed.
5) Notification date is on or around Sept 20th, 2019.
6). If selected as an Official Selection, projects are to be uploaded to the designated RRFF FTP site. One (1) screening copy must be sent on a DVD/Bluray and/or thumb-drive (thumb-drive preferred).
7) RRFF reserves the right to select films from the entire pool of submissions.
8) There are no restrictions on premiere or distribution status, but films completed prior to January 1, 2018 might not be selected.
9) While RRFF respects many diverse global perspectives the festival does reserve the right to not accept a film that is perceived to promote a careless or malicious culture of hate, violence, or obscenity. Films with graphic violence, sex, or language may be disqualified.
10) RRFF does consider works in progress.
11) All entered films grant the Red Rose Film Festival a non-exclusive limited-use agreement to use selected portions of films chosen for competition and/or to use film promotional materials to promote the festival, including the rights to utilize any excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at RRFF for promotional purposes and/or on RRFF's website. Filmmakers fully retain all rights, title and interest in their films and all intellectual property.
12) RRFF does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of materials. Please do not send us any original copies, master copies, the only copy you have, etc.
13). By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you certify that you hold all necessary rights for the submission of this film and have read the regulations.
14). Dates and guidelines subject to change without prior notice.
15). It is up to filmmakers to use discretion in length of travel, but RRFF asks filmmakers to take reasonable measures to judge the need for flights in making travel arrangements.
16). It is preferred that nominees are in attendance. If you are unable to attend, you forfeit any potential reimbursement.
17). Student Filmmakers must submit proof of student status by uploading a valid student ID or emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and happy submitting!
Filmmakers who would like to purchase a Filmmakers' Badge, which provides access to all screenings, the kickoff party, the awards show and pre-awards show activities, may purchase one via our ticketing page. Badges ($50 each) can be paid for and picked up at the Box Office. Photo ID and proof of submission to RRFF will be required to pick up your Filmmakers' Badge.