First and foremost RR|FF recognizes the hard work and dedication it takes to get to this point!
Submitted films all go through a 3-stage juror process with reviewing judges who include university film professors, producers, policymakers and film lovers. All submissions must use the link above to our Film Freeway Page.
RULES & TERMS
1) All decisions of programmers and jurors are final. All entries will be viewed and given equal consideration.
2) NO ENTRIES AND OR FINAL SELECTIONS WILL BE RETURNED.
3) All submitted materials must include the FilmFreeway tracking number and additional information as listed in the General Rules.
4). Press Kit materials as listed above will be sent only upon notification of Officially Selected. The Red Rose Film Festival assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY of marketing and promotion if proper press kit materials are not sent after notification as deemed in the General Rules. It is the sole responsibility of the Filmmaker to send all materials listed.
5) Notification date is on or around September 4, 2020.
6). If selected as an Official Selection, projects are to be uploaded to Vimeo, YouTube, or or give permission to RR|FF through FilmFreeway by September 25, 2020. Lack of compliance may result in rescinding of Selection Offer.
7) RRFF reserves the right to select films from the entire pool of submissions.
8) There are no restrictions on premiere or distribution status, but films may not have been completed prior to January 1, 2019. Films completed prior to this date may be excluded at RRFF's sole discretion, and submission fees will not be refunded.
9) While RR|FF respects many diverse global perspectives, the festival does reserve the right to not accept a film that is perceived to promote a careless or malicious culture of hate, violence or obscenity. Films with graphic or gratuitous violence, sex, or language may be disqualified.
10) RR|FF does consider works in progress.
11) All entered films grant the Red Rose Film Festival a non-exclusive limited-use agreement to use selected portions of films chosen for competition and/or to use film promotional materials to promote the festival, including the rights to utilize any excerpt from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at RRFF for promotional purposes and/or on RR|FF's website. Filmmakers fully retain all rights, title and interest in their films and all intellectual property.
12) RR|FF does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of materials. Please do not send us any original copies, master copies, the only copy you have, etc.
13) By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you certify that you hold all necessary rights for the submission of this film and have read the regulations.
14) Dates and guidelines subject to change without prior notice.
15.) It is up to the filmmaker's discretion for travel, but RRFF asks filmmakers to take reasonable measures to judge the need for flights in making travel arrangements.
16.) It is preferred that nominees are in attendance. If you are unable to attend, you forfeit potential reimbursement. Please RSVP to RRFF no later than September 18th, 2020.
17). Student Filmmakers must submit proof of student status by uploading a valid, current Student ID or emailing a photo of one to email@example.com with the film's title in the subject line. Student submissions without an accompanying ID may be disqualified at RRFF's sole discretion.
Thank you and happy submitting!